Rock Jam

Started by Pedro, January 11, 2008, 12:29:58 PM

Oldrottenhead

cant believe this was done a year ago seems like ten years ago, this was before any of us new how to import mp3s into a song apart from 64guitars who put us wise shortly after, i  think we all ran a lead from pc line out to mbr line in, so song got muggier and muggier as additions kept piling on and as the remy martin started kicking in.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

wrland2

Hey all, I'm pretty new here, but here's my two cents. Very cool tune. I love the punk stylings of the finished version, and the pure instrumental version with bass, and extra guitar added, etc... is awesome. love it.

Oldrottenhead

burp oh i meant bump, read the whole thread and get a bit of history about this site
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

On This Day bump.

An appropriate song to welcome everyone back from our 24-hour blackout. This was the unofficial Songcrafters theme song a few years ago.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

I had no clue you did this! Never heard this. This is awesome!

And Pedro started this too? Where is that 13STARZ guy gone?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWhere is that 13STARZ guy gone?
another mad scotsman with a heavy metal bent last saw on myspace will see if  can link him, he was oe of the early microbr.org pioneers. this was all done via line in from pc cos we didnt know how to import back then, we where all newbies once. ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann