punkfest "a little ball" music by redler vox/lyric by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 06, 2010, 07:59:03 AM

Satchwood

Great collab punk-rocker fellas ~ full of energy!!  Guitars sound great Kari and the amazing_Jim's magic is cool as ever ~ great lyrics!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

j.g.

Well - what can I say. I found this track on the collabs as "Looking for lyrics" - Whilst I was writing some words and doing them up, along comes Speedy Gonzales and he beats me to it. Didn't realise you had done this so my little song will have to drop off in a bit. I will let a few have a listen first. You got some great lyrics and vocals on here. Mine version is called "What Cha Gonna Do"

Ferryman

Great stuff! Powerful punky song Kari, and great lyrics ORH. Reminds me of many of my friends from that era that I used to see on the Monday morning comedown after a weeked of certain substances, god they always looked awful and made me glad I didn't do much of that kind of thing at all!

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Holy crapper man.  This is deadly stuff.  I am freaking loving this.  180 bps, thats intense kari.  Great vocal from ORH.  A thing of beauty.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

antisocialworker

this is so catchy! the vocals fit so well to this..
great job gents!

lg

Agree with all the above comments.
Great production, rock solid punk!
Vox is so perfect for this...
ORH is pure magic!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Killer song. Big, loud and full of energy. Excellently and expertly done. Brilliant stuff guys!!!! I love this fest already.

OsCKilO

ABSOLUTE KILLER OF A TRACK!!!!!!!!!

Kari!?!?!?! 
Is that You Kari!?!?!?!

Where the hell  did this come from...?!?!?!

I thought you were a Folk Guy?!?!?!

YOU ARE AN AWESOME PUNK!!!!!!

and Jim.......

Awesome as Usual Bro...

Peace

Tharek
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Redler

Quote from: OsCKilO on April 14, 2010, 10:27:15 AMKari!?!?!?! 
Is that You Kari!?!?!?!

Where the hell  did this come from...?!?!?!

I thought you were a Folk Guy?!?!?!

It is punk version of my acoustic ballad "Kevät Tanssii Balettiaan". I turned the fuzz on, set the tempo from 115 bpm to 180 and removed two 'unnecessasry' chord. An acoustic song became a punk song :)) .
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR