dont think

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 19, 2008, 03:26:44 PM

guitarron

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 03, 2008, 10:58:23 AMjust got an email from bbc6music , they want to play one of my songs open your eyes. oooooooooh am excited. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6579466

congrats jim
what is bbc6music?

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quotecongrats jim
what is bbc6music?
its a bbc digital radio station that plays new music
the show that i got email from is hosted by tom robinson ex of the tom robinson band. heres the link to the shows site all going well you might hear me this friday who knows.
 also if you have links for your own music click on suggest a song as i did and it may be you we are listening to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/tom_robinsons_introducing/

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

hooper

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 03, 2008, 10:58:23 AMjust got an email from bbc6music , they want to play one of my songs open your eyes. oooooooooh am excited. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6579466

Why would they want that one when they coulda had
Way Beyond Your Dreams?   ::)

Anyway, congrats!   ;)
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Oldrottenhead

i sent way beyond your dreams too but they chose that one, no accounting for taste.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

my snorkel got full off mucus pulling this pearl for a bump

blame steveg
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

ODH

OTD bump

Wow, what a great song.  Totally addictive.  Right up my alleyway.  What became of the 6music thing?

One of the intermediate mixes came up from this on the OTD jukebox, I think I've heard most recent now.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

MrBud

Great.  I can swim in this for a bit. Clean,,atmospheric,,,nice :]
Up And Adam

cuthbert

Bump for the fest. I haven't had a chance to listen to all the versions yet, but the first one is classic orh to my ears.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

guitarron

Lol look at all individual takes posted on one thread. I forgot I worked on this. This is a good one for the recycle fest

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Came over to hear this after finding the version by Mike_S. It's really interesting how this evolved into a collaboration – back in 2008. Is this possibly the song that catalyzed your new life as habitual collaborator?  I mean, is this the moment in history, where if someone in a time machine were to go back and prevent it from happening, the entire future of microrecorders.org would be completely different?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac