dont think

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 19, 2008, 03:26:44 PM

Greeny

Very nice work. There's an edgy hint of menace in here that I really like...  :)

Oldrottenhead

bloody hell song is at no2 in shoegazing chart. check it out here. could this be nevermets 1st no1, ok i know its an obscure genre but no1 eh? eh? eh? lmfao.
http://www.soundclick.com/genres/charts.cfm?genre=Alternative&subgenreID=226&currentpage=1
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

I just gave it a couple more plays - you need to send out an appeal on here to push it to number one!

To the toppermost of the poppermost (as John Lennon used to say)

Oldrottenhead

bin doing that, posting lots of bulletins at my myspace site, have a look at www.myspace.com/oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Cool site - I like your individuality and influences!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 29, 2008, 06:02:10 PM
Quotethanks for waiting for me-had a lot going on this week-a breakup, a get back together,
car troubles(daughters ride), prompting me to buy a new car(well i had some fun lol) all while retiling the bathroom
a mans got to do what a mans got to do, reminds me of a line from a song "there's no enough time in the day, tae dae awe the things av got tae dae"
i think i've heard that song before :)

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quotei think i've heard that song before

you should do you worked on it for long enough lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

my pace is is bit slower than yours

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

just got an email from bbc6music , they want to play one of my songs open your eyes. oooooooooh am excited. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6579466
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann