dont think

Started by Oldrottenhead, August 19, 2008, 03:26:44 PM

Oldrottenhead

thats more like it ron, send me the traxs .
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

u dont think-02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
ron sent me three trax, i dirty rythm guitar track and 2 dirty slide guitar tracks, dropped them into cubase for a quick mix, if all participants are in agreement i will post this at the nevermet site, unless you want to be honourary members of the bunkbeds and i'll post it there.
here it is.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Indiana

That came together right smart. Post away  ;D
<><

SteveG

There's a bit of a timing issue there, check out the intro, sounds out of sync to me. All came together well tho, post wherever you want mate.
I should have something else for you to play with soon  ;D

Oldrottenhead

i think i'll leave it as is, re sync issue as you say all comes out ok in the end,
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

i like the general mix, but i feel the drums repeats it's fill too much-or needs to be changed up-i like it either way tho-gonna plug my mbr in the car radio  and rock

thanks for waiting for me-had a lot going on this week-a breakup, a get back together,
car troubles(daughters ride), prompting me to buy a new car(well i had some fun lol) all while retiling the bathroom

NIce job on the keys steve and the bass part was good too
keep hitting the play button at soundclick
peace

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

drums wgere done on the fly just changing up and down the patterns as song played not ideal but im buggered if i can programme mbrs drums lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 29, 2008, 05:51:22 PMim buggered if i can programme mbrs drums lol.
i find it hard to work within the limitations the mbr patterns/arrangment works presents-
no knock tho-they are handy-and i think roland intended them that way

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quotethanks for waiting for me-had a lot going on this week-a breakup, a get back together,
car troubles(daughters ride), prompting me to buy a new car(well i had some fun lol) all while retiling the bathroom
a mans got to do what a mans got to do, reminds me of a line from a song "there's no enough time in the day, tae dae awe the things av got tae dae"
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann