Ooh-aah (It's So Easy) - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, April 04, 2010, 04:34:06 PM

Rata-tat-tat

1 year ago today... Andy R posted this gem. I'm diggin it... was a little too short though. Did you add anything to this??? Would love to hear.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

AndyR

:D Ah! So it must be one year since I got my BR1600.

No, never took this any further.

Instead, I piled into "Sleeping With The Ghost" and "The Knife".

Those won't show up on "On this day" (I'm guessing) because the mp3s are hosted on alonetone now. You can hear them quickly by following the links in my sig, but you'll have to go searching on songcrafters if you want to find the original threads to make a comment.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Jim1970

What a FANTASTIC PRODUCTION!!!!!!!
Damm!!! I want MORE!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

I've never heard a bad song from you yet Andy, and this is no exception....
Top-Notch material!
A tad short perhaps....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

Spider bump !!!

Now Andy, about time you got out of hiding and gave us some more !!!!

We need more like this to push us further !!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Burtog

............and I was just thinking it sounded a bit Queen like and then I got to the bottom of Andy's post about the 'red special', I'm so jealous, I'd love one of those!!

Well good!
recorder
Boss BR-800

andy casson

This is so cool! The guitar tones are fantastic, and I've never even considered flange on vocals
And a fantastic commentary and explanation on the song, quite curious about the 'ukka' version?!
loved it
andy

Great bump, I'm so glad someone breathes life into these great songs that I've missed............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

AndyR

Thanks for the bump Spider! :)

Yeah, I've been very quiet recently. I've been a bit busy at work, and even more busy outside work - hardly had a moment to touch a geetar or even come on here (Actually, as I've got 5 minutes, I think I'll post a thread in General Discussion to explain cos it'll take this thread off-topic :D)

I was having a little noodle on the red special a couple of months back. I have to say I wasn't really getting on with it. One of its attractions is that it doesn't sound like a Fender or a Gibson, but right at the moment I'm well into my Gibson 335. And the other problem is I can only ever get "Brian May" to come out of it! :D

I'm not parting with it though, because I keep remembering how easy it was to get the harmony stuff out on this track - it was a real joy doing them... (and all I was really doing was finding out what my new BR1600 could do that day!)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1