Paul Rodgers and Bad Company on Radio two

Started by SE, April 01, 2010, 12:47:38 PM

Satchwood

Paul Rodgers and Bad Company rocks!   They were headlining with Ted Nuggent, but when they played in the Motorcity, they allowed Ted to headline ~ great freaking show ~ early 90s i think?

I also liked when Paul Rodgers hooked up with Jimmy Page and formed The Firm.  It didn't last long but was pretty cool too.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Blooby

From the St. Augustine, FL gig. Boy, did I ever drink too much. But were it not for the alcohol, I wouldn't have walked down to the front row and had half as much fun.

Blooby

SE

Wow Blooby great pic, bet the gig was great, does he still have the vox?, would love to have seen it.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

Paul is still ridiculous.  I couldn't find anything worthwhile from this tour, but this clip is within the last two years (from their last DVD).  Actually made it to this show. Look for a big goofy guy in a tie-dye.

Blooby

SE

Just one the best rock voices there,s ever been, so effortless, just magic and thanks for the clip.
recorder
Boss BR-80