Paul Rodgers and Bad Company on Radio two

Started by SE, April 01, 2010, 12:47:38 PM

SE

Paul Rodgers is playing live gig with Bad Company on Radio Two at ten pm on Saturday, I,ve always been a fan of is voice and songs so I,am really looking forward to giving it a listen, should be great. I know this is,nt much help to our friends from around the world, maybe try the BBC i player, if  you can get it on the net.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

I used to listen to a lot of Bad Company in high school - Should be a killer concert. Those guys can rock out up there with Thin Lizzy!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

pjd1

One of my all time favourite bands, with Paul Kossof in his day one of the best in my book !! thanks for that Side effect i would have missed that , i wont know !!
Cheers
Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Blooby

They released a new DVD about a month ago from a 2008 show in Orlando, which I happened to attend (Kind of an extension of the whole "Where's Blooby?" thing.  Ironically, I was wearing a tie-dye as well).

Peace.

Blooby

SE

Looks brill would love to see this live, think they might coming hear later in the year. Will have to get the DVD to see if I can spot the tie dyed tee shirt.

Thanks John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

A great thing. I LOVE Bad company until Paul left. I saw them with the guitar player sing a few years ago. They were good but not the same.
I was pretty keen on Paul Rodgers and Queen till I watched the concert on HDnet. Great sounding concert but wasn`t really impressed. Should of just left it with freddie dying and doing that great benefit concert for AIDS. I guess you have to try and see if it`ll work but in my opinion i didnt like it.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SE

Just listening now, what a great sound, sound the  same as I remembered and the voice is just as good, love,in it.
 Gnasty nobody is going to replace Freddy, listening to Paul playing this own tunes , just magic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

Some limited edition live discs will be made available from the UK shows.  

Check here for the details.

Blooby

Blooby

Just as an FYI, Bad Company just announced some dates.

Blooby

Friday        July 16, 2010        Indio, CA
Saturday    July 17, 2010        Costa Mesa, CA
Thursday    July 22, 2010        Lakeland, FL
Friday        July 23, 2010        St. Augustine, FL
Sunday      July 25, 2010        Atlanta, GA
Tuesday     July 27, 2010        Boston, MA
Sunday      August 1, 2010      Frederick, MD
Wed.         August 4, 2010      Rama, Ontario
Saturday    August 14, 2010    Ontario, Canada

I was lucky enough to see/hear Paul Rogers with Free Many Many Many years ago at Maidstone art college. The Crazy World of Arthur Brown was on the same bill, it was one of those nights that stuck in the memory forever. Some great blues from Kossof and yes, Arthur brown did manage to set himself alight yet again.   ;D   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800