Smooth - Vox please

Started by BAG, March 30, 2010, 03:26:25 AM

BAG

SMOOTH3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This was posted in the covers section with my vocals on it...... which does not do young Kayla's lead work justice at all. Could someone put some decent vocals on this one for us please. we'd really appreciate it.

Here is the original for some guidance on the timing of the vox as it is recorded a bit slower than normal (well........ the lead guitarist is only 9 years old :D   but then again, maybe it was me that needed it slower :D)

Just a roadie again.....

Tony W

I wish I could play like a 9 year old girl.... wow! I hope somebody with some chops takes you up on this.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

holdempok

Why don't we do it on the road?

BAG

Quote from: holdempok on March 30, 2010, 12:53:03 PMi'M GONNA TRY.
Fantastic. Thanks mate. Can't wait to hear it.

Don't let it put anyone else off giving it a go as well though. A bit of competition is good :D

If anyone is interested in doing drum and/or bass for it go for your lives.
Just a roadie again.....

holdempok

smooth - cover (BAG, Kayla, Holdempok)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BAG and Kayla. it was an honor. Keep up the fantastic work!
Why don't we do it on the road?

Rata-tat-tat

Hey guys... nice collab... Wow... 9 years old belting out leads like this... Are you kidding me. Talent... talent... talent. Holdem... as always your vox impress the heck out of me.  Really nice addition.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

wow so many pearls on here the past few days trying to play catch up glad i caught this one great work by all. 9 years old sheeesh.......
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Nelson

Quote from: holdempok on April 03, 2010, 11:52:28 AMBAG and Kayla. it was an honor. Keep up the fantastic work!
Wow, Outstanding job guys. The Vocals are perfect and I can't believe 9 YEARS old, my goodness.
Can you imagine her 5 years from now?
Well done...

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

BAG

I made a comment on the posting of this that holdempok put in the covers section but i gotta say again........ great vocals. Suits the song brilliantly. Thank you so much for that. Kayla has listened to it and she is stoked.
Just a roadie again.....