Brain Damage - Unplugged and naked!!!!

Started by SteveG, August 18, 2008, 06:05:14 AM

Oldrottenhead

nice enhancement ken. is this the beginning of a supergroup all you need is farmjazz, guitarron and blooby to get on board.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

makes me want to see that dark side of oz video on you tube again :)
i keeps getting better-

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SteveG

On headphones now so I can hear properly, and it sounds even better! Really fills in the gaps without taking away the raw sound I was going for. Nice work mate, and thanks!

Facemask93

Play both posts steveG and hooper further down

This starts off as a really bloody good Pink Floyd cover , then hoop get's involved and it becomes something absolutely magical , just listen to the backing vox and harmonies , well done guys .
I remember going to the Albany Hotel in Broad St , Birmingham 1973 ish, when it was a new skyscraper (ha ha) to a music fair , and went into a suite that was demonstrating what was then a brand new system quadraphonic Hi-Fi ,,,the album that was playing was Dark Side of the Moon (WOW what is this!!!) there was a quite a packed room with loads of people sat round smoking joints , which we did'nt need much encouragment to join in with obviously , then out of the blue this guy walked in dressed in city clobber , bowler and pin stripes , and said this is rather good and proceeded to sit down and join in with a spliff , memories eh.

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SE

Just enjoyed this very much indeed, hooper has fill it out nicely to make your great work really special.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Wiley

wow this was really cool!! It all fits perfectly together.

OsCKilO

Great Stuff!

Naked is Good!!!!

Is this a cover?

Awesome song!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

Cracking cover, Steve. Love the original and I love this one. Very nice fingerpicking, and excellent support work from Hooper. You found a great clean tone there. Will be listening to this one again...

SteveG

A blast from the past!

Cheers all, I had forgotten about this :)

Facemask93

OTDB--Listen to Steves version , then scroll down and give Hoops additions an audition

Absolutely magnificent

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper