Young Girl (by aca and Indierik)

Started by indierik, March 29, 2010, 10:50:46 AM

Tangled Wires

So nice to hear this again....a Songcrafters classic!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: Geir on March 29, 2010, 02:52:35 PM
she did !

(said the proud dad :D )

Excellent!!! Be very proud, and here's a link to the wonderful Stina who Alice reminds me of a lot. And that's a big compliment in my book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQIowXjGGMI

This is one of the most wonderful pieces of music ever that never fails to send shivers up my spine. And Young Girl comes pretty damn close - keep going Erik and Alice, we want more of this!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

antisocialworker

what a beautiful song. its different hearing some fe-male vocals here.  I hope you guys collab more often, cause this song gave me chills!

antisocialworker

3rd listen, wow, still gettin chills. stunning. loved the background lead guitar too.

SwanSong

VERY SMOOTH SOUND. in myopinion  your voice rigns a bit
of etta james vocals of at last. her famous song. but yet
 u havef your own stamp here. enjoyed it a bunch Neil

djbride

Beautiful tune, excellent vocals, nice sweet guitar parts, Lyrics are very insightful, I really loved this song, finger picking acoutic sounds warm and nice, great work both of you.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Satchwood

Wonderful song & beautiful vocals ~ WoW again!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

des0free

I'm 100% sold on you two being the perfect songwriting and playing combo.  Lovely!  Serious talent is unleashed here.  The voice somewhat also reminds me of Natalie Merchant, but actually better.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

indierik

Bump. The aca post of this song wont play.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

I can't believe I didn't comment on this before but, it doesn't change a thing, it's still a beautiful song done beautifully.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800