Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Nelson

Man, the production here is just amazing.

My hat's off to you... Pro stuff, for sure.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

I never tire of this masterpiece..............Willy
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

anither bump tonton ya bass magic
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Stop it you! I am redoing a lot of this, my OCD has taken over, so far I have redone one of the rhythm guitar parts three times and am not happy with it! There will be a revised version coming hopefully before the end of this year but I also have something else brewing before that.

Seriously thanks for the bump but the BR-800 version is on the blocks.....

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

This sounds great. The tone of the lead lines are wonderful, that chorus like effect on the other guitar is wonderful. The drums have a bit more reverb than I'd use, but it sounds good. Really well put together both by the song and by the recording.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

came up on random on my piepod and i thought fecking classic. why cant i get this on vynil or cd?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

chunk

Progtastic. Really well put together. Makes me want to cover a Genesis track but I don't have the talent

IanR

Nigel,

I don't know why, but I had never heard this before so I went to the Ferryman jukebox and played it.  Its fantastic!

I'm blown away that it was done with 60 track and all on an MBR.

I couldn't do the mental logistics to keep track of all that music.  No wonder you were freaking out with the recent card troubles. 

I really like your other stuff too.  It does indeed sound very finished!

cheers,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

i understand that nigel now owns a br800. my juices are flowing at the prospect of what pops out of it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann