The Demoiselle D'ys

Started by Ferryman, March 28, 2010, 02:41:08 PM

OsCKilO

This sounds better the more you listen to it!

And I am in love with the Vocal bro!

Best of British!!!  (speaking french... Lol)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

bump

and
nigel are you gonna do a br800 mix

mmmmmmmmmmmm that would be braw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

It's on the list to do........ Hope to get to it before the end of the year.

Cheers for the bump.

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Great bump, never get tired of listening to this gem..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump, one of the best songs on here all done on a wee silver box.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Surely the most bumped and played song on songcrafters? *

Deservedly so!

* Apart from 'Autumn Song' by Small Tins of Fruit  :D

Hook

I'm so blown away by this song! It's got everything that makes a tune great, amazing guitar tones, played so perfectly, vocals that just exude passion & confidence, and such powerful production, an early Genesis feel, I love it! I don't have the slightest idea how you've managed to do so much with that micro br, I've been complaining about my 900 for months now, I need more faders,(cry...whine...pout) and you just have to go and prove that it's not a new machine I need but perhaps just some skill. As a production I have to rank this in the top 2 recordings I've heard here(with that Beach Boy's cover someone did) as far as production goes it's top shelf! As a song it's just so damn good I can't get over it!
Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ted

I can imagine how this could be done on a Micro BR. What I can't imagine is how anyone would have the patience to do it.

In my most obsessive rabbit-hole MBR projects, I still will reach a point where I say, Fuck it! That's good enough. (This happens after I haven't shaved or eaten in rougly four days.)

Nigel, obviously, is willing to go much farther down the rabbit hole.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Geir

Indeed ! He's an inspiration to us all !!!

And the music is excellent as well !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Oh no, you guys bumped this again! Many, many thanks for that, Hook, I really appreciate your comments on this song.

I feel bad because I said in August 2011 I hoped to get the remix done on the BR800 by the end of 2011 and I have to admit I have only just started working on it! But it is beng worked on, I will be re-recording some parts and adding some more key parts plus remixing it. So do watch this space, I'm off down the rabbit hole........

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR