The Demoiselle D'ys

Started by Ferryman, March 28, 2010, 02:41:08 PM

mike

Halfway through this I forgot I was listening to Songcrafters.  I thought I was listening to the radio.  It sounds so professional and you can really get lost in it.  Love the vocals and the lyrics are really great!  Your voice does have a bit of a Psychedelic Furs sound here and that would always be a good thing to me.  Really liked it.

Mike

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump one year on and it still knocks me off my chair. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

I was staggered at the complexity and the quality when it was first posted and I'm still amazed.........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kenneth

Stunning!

I can't imagine trying to balance 60 tracks on on an mbr, but this is brilliant!
Incredible stuff!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Ferryman

Hey, this one is due for a remix on the BR800. I'm not happy with the final MBR result, it;s got a bit too squashed in places. But I'm really happy with the way the song turned out.

Thanks for the bump Jim! I have actually started work on song 3 for the concept album but it will probably take months to finish knowing me.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenny B

WOW!  This is an excellent song and an excellent
production.  Love all the changes and soloing.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Nigel,

Listened to this many times. It's great as is. Can't imagine how you were able to craft this on the BR.

v/r
tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

braw dites votre mère

bosse
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Great bump... ORH. So much to love about this track.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

A true songcrafters classic!