The Demoiselle D'ys

Started by Ferryman, March 28, 2010, 02:41:08 PM

Ferryman

Quote from: Ted on March 29, 2010, 04:45:14 PM
Quote from: Gritter on March 29, 2010, 04:21:03 PMthe other voice yours reminds me of is Jah Wobble.

Oooooh...  You really know how to flatter Nigel, don't you Gritter?

Indeed he does, what an honour to be compared to JW  :D

I also thought Henny's Divine Comedy was an interesting comparison - they were in many ways a kind of 90s prog (without the capes and pointy hats), I have been checking out more of their/his stuff since his comment and enjoying it a lot.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Yet again you have come up with an orginal composition and its superb form the beginning to the end and its all done on a MBR you have masterd that little magic box , next step is to use the BR800 to enhance your,e production , lets hope that little magic box can do youre songs justice !!!

Fantastic recording and composition look fwd to youre, next venture.

Dunny 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

launched

I'm gonna be chanting "Tonton, tontaine!" in my sleep tonight  :D What a fantastic tune, and 60 tracks to boot - From what I'm hearing, you gave each one the love and care that they deserved. You skillfully pushed the 0db ceiling as well - I'm still too afraid to do that on larger productions.

If there is to be a 320K file available, I would love to get my hands on a copy. 128K sounds great on my headphones, but 320K will pick up those bass lines in the car audio better. The bass must be respected...

Bravo, congrats, etc. I love it!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

I suffer from a lack of qualification to comment on this other than it is superb in every facet.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Well It,s all been said, great work expertly written and produced. and by the way what a great song, can hear all the said influences and you just can,t beat musical knowledge that you have in spades.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI'm gonna be chanting "Tonton, tontaine!" in my sleep tonight
i was on a training course in town today so took the bus. this song on my piepod i was getting strange looks, then i realised i was chanting uno what
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jim1970

This is fANTASTIC! I still have Cassilda's Song downloaded to my Phone!!
60 tracks of Fantastic Music, I don't think that a Great producer like Mutt Lange could pull off what you did on the MBR. for real!! I really enjoyed this and love the Ending!

Jim from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 30, 2010, 02:33:31 PM
QuoteI'm gonna be chanting "Tonton, tontaine!" in my sleep tonight
i was on a training course in town today so took the bus. this song on my piepod i was getting strange looks, then i realised i was chanting uno what

I love it! 'Tis a catchy little ditty!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Jim1970

Nigel how did you Pull this off without Getting Card error or card full on your SD card?
Did you have to save some tracks to your PC then reformat your Card then import them back? that's what I have been Doing,thats why I am thinking about the BR800 but I will never lose love for the MBR.

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

tis a catchy little ditty indeed tis tis
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann