The Demoiselle D'ys

Started by Ferryman, March 28, 2010, 02:41:08 PM

des0free

Quote from: Ferryman on December 06, 2022, 04:23:15 PMHi all, thanks very much for the bump. I'm still out in the ether and completely well but my Songcrafting days are sadly behind me. I've hung up my musical boots as it were and sold a big chunk of my gear. I've realised that I can't do any better musically than the songs and music I have posted on here in the past so I've called it a day. Also, my hearing issues make it really difficult for me to record things and I find I get very frustrated when I try.

It's been great fun being on here sharing my music, doing a few collabs, taking part in fests and listening to a lot of great music from other Songcrafters but I'm afraid that's pretty much it from me.

Stay well all and keep the Songcrafters spirit going. And have a great Christamas/festive period or whatever you may celebrate  ;D

Good to hear from you!  I just want to thank you for the encouragement in replies to my posts you've given me over many years and wish you the best in however you are now spending your time.  And I hope we might still hear from you here from time to time.

Also - if you have posted higher resolution files (e.g. FLAC or 320 bps MP3) of all your work somewhere (google drive, soundcloud?) could you post a link?  I would love to download them!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR