The Demoiselle D'ys

Started by Ferryman, March 28, 2010, 02:41:08 PM

Ferryman

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 27, 2013, 03:49:27 PMi understand that nigel now owns a br800. my juices are flowing at the prospect of what pops out of it.

Not much so far....... but we are getting there. The remix/reproduction of this one is underway. TC is right about the drums, too much reverb, so that will be cleaned up and some new guitar and keyboard parts going in. I have a mellotron softsynth that I want to work in......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

An excellent tune. I can see why this is bumped so often, it deserves it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

Nigel first of all Happy New Year. and congrats on a ll the great
reception to this song and downloads I totally agree with comments.
perhaps one of you best to date in my opinion .a tight production.
and well constructed lyrics and superb singing. congrats wish u
the best Neil.!

ps..Don't know if I made a comment already was to lazy
to search through the pages. but worth a second one if
so lo.!!

Picker

The production is amazing on this, I can't believe all this can be done on the little boss unit!  I also like the song and probably wouldn't have guessed the influences had you not outlined them all. 

Nice stuff!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

spider bump, forgot how good this is . nigel if you are near stansted airport on tursday the 25th february 2016. gimme a pm and i,ll buy you a beer. will be stopping off there overnight enroute to geir's hut.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Saw Nigel here today so thought I'd give my fave songcrafters song a bump
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

HUGE TRACK
Love it
good song well recorded mixed
superb production
good bump
piepod

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

pjd1

Fabulous track i remember this !

Brilliant
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Ferryman

Thanks for the bump Jim. This is on the list for a major rework and remix using some of my new toys, plus at least one more new track to accompany it. Stay tuned.......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i have actually met the guy who did this.

bump.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann