Way Beyond Your Dreams

Started by hooper, August 16, 2008, 05:48:14 PM

mduckworth73

WTG! Great job. I'm gonna put this one on my Ipod.
THanks guys.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

PhilFromIT

Phenominal song and mix. Great job all of you.

-Phil

beleg

Great work! it has a kind of a mellow  Def Leppard vibe to it that I really dig.

Greeny

Really nice work. Can I say it has a tinge of Pink Floyd? (in a good way of course...!).

hooper

Thanks to all you guys for the responses.   :)

Way Beyond Your Dreams charting at #9 on Soundclick this morning:
http://www.soundclick.com/genres/charts.cfm?genre=Pop&subgenreID=126&currentpage=1

Give a couple of brothers a boost?  Go there and play it.
Thanks!

Hoop
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

hooper

Way Beyond Your Dreams still in the top 10 this morning (barely) on Soundclick|Power Pop genre.  Made it up to #4 earlier in the week.
 :)
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

AlchemyMN

very nice work - Def Lepard meets Pink Floyd!

stevet

Excellent work guys!
Very nice layers.  A lot of effort when into every nuance.

Flash Harry

I've listened to this for the first time.

Ken, your music is skillful, your playing is accomplished and your production is amazing. I've had experience of the things you can do with backing vox on some to the stuff we have done (Tim, Jim and I) and your track shows just how good you are at it.

This track is among the best I have heard, and that's not just BS for the benefit for this forum. It could be a major artist's work produced by a big record company, it's a credit to this little box and the ways in which you use it.

James, your vocals are wonderful I don't have superaltives to express how much I admire what you have done here. It would sound like a stack of insincere bollocks. So I'll say no more.

I'm bumping this because I think that it shows a touch of brilliance and there are a lot of new members here who won't have had the chance to hear it. It deserves to be listened to.

Record companies take note: This is the future of music. The re-democratisation of art. Your old models have outlived their time. It's this you should be taking notice of. The £50/month man will not be shopping in the stores for much longer.

Thanks guys. It's on my PiePod. And it's FREE!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.