What's with the "saucy" song titles???

Started by Vanncad, March 25, 2010, 10:04:13 AM

Vanncad

Without having actually listened to these posts yet, should one sense that a certain level of debauchery has infected our group of merry music makers?

(or I am just the only dude not "gettin' any"?)  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was checking the new Original Song postings and LMAO when I saw how these tunes lined up together.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Oldrottenhead

lmao i can assure you my post has no sexual connotations, i think you are not getting enough lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

What coincidence: I'm working on a song called Vanncad's Not Getting Enough (Vitamin C).
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Tony W

Does this mean Debauchery fest is around the corner?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Okay - I listened to all 3 (damn fine tunes by the way). Greeny's is the only one rated "PG-13" so the rest of you guys are off the hook.

Ted - Thanks man! I appreciate the sentiment.  ;D

Tony - "Debauchery Fest" - Sounds like something Spinal Tap would have headlined  ;D
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Vanncad on March 25, 2010, 08:29:49 PMTony - "Debauchery Fest" - Sounds like something Spinal Tap would have headlined  ;D

Yes... "Spinal Debauchery Fest" :)
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

This particular smut outbreak was a rare and un-planned thing, lol. The words just appeared out of nowhere. I must have been thinking about something big and bouncy. I can just about get away with it though, because I've written so many other tender and romantic love songs. Although as far as I'm concerned, this one IS a love song, lol.

Perhaps it's no coincidence that I've watched Spinal Tap a few times with my son recently, and using a D minor (the saddest of all chords) made me channel a 'lick my love pump' mentality in some unconscious way.