Fallin' at the Last Fence - Mixed

Started by henwrench, March 25, 2010, 09:32:06 AM

djbride

Great mix on this one, I liked the song before  but now it sounds amazing, I really like how you mixed the vocals and the guitar tone is good. Nice work finishing this one.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

I must have missed this one along the way. So thanks for the bump! It's a really epic sounding song. And man, that chorus is as catchy as f*ck. Reminds me a bit of Blur for some reason, but it has all the henny hallmarks present and correct. A bit different to your usual maybe, but I really like it. In fact I'm gonna have another listen right now...

thetworegs

Gold!!! Gold!!! I say ...I've Found Gold!!!....Can you hear me.... Fantastic .....love it.....Na whars me shovel....whars theres thar's one thar's gota b tuther.........

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

A good day for bumps...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Facemask93

I'm totally GOBSMACKED by this tune , why did i miss it , Hen  , you make me proud to be a Brummy , T is right , you should  to be famous , no , you have a right to be famous , this is wicked , and i know i will be playing it all week , i'd even support the shit if i could write and record a song this good

WOW 

You are a Genius

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

fenderbender

top class HR -top class
love the a-a-a--a-l-l-l-l-l- my life bit
great recording -
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Just got a few minutes to drop in and saw this bumped. Bloomin' fantastic this one, absolutely love it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Great re-bump! Just what I needed today.  :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase