recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

This is even bigger than the last one! Great, massive stonking noise coming out the speakers, excellent production and even more inventiveness. Brilliant, agree with Tharek. And the addition of wee Jim just adds to the effectiveness of the track.

Gringo is back as well. Or is it just a cartoon what I have in my head.....?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Quote from: Gringo on March 26, 2010, 03:53:35 AMUtter dreadfuls. You done my brains off playing this one so much. WRONG.

Ha!  "you done my brains off playing this one so much" ~ that's funny!  Welcome back Gringo!

Quote from: Geir on March 26, 2010, 04:05:51 AMMy_Comment=INV(Gringos_Comment)^2

Sweet mathematical computer code comment, Geir!  I agree, great song Henny!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

cuthbert

Just catching up with this one - it's got the full-on production now! More backwards stuff, too; always a good thing... :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Pamala

quite a tickle for my ears...mental and all, in a good way!

Tony W

This is fantastic.

Gringo = 1/3*(2xHeckle) ±╥r²

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

It's even better on headphones - just listened again. Henwrench, you really have reached new heights of excellence with this. The production is magnificent and I love the way you have done the vocals. Just awesome from start to finish.

You certainly done my brains off, but in a wonderful way.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

Henrich . by far this is my favorite song by u so unique
love the heart beat sound effect my hear was dancing to
the beat of this song. great job. and very cool sound.loved it
take care Neil..

Please listen to my latest Love only Cares. now with vocal by DJ.

Bluesberry

Time for a comment...this seems to have light coming from within it, bursting out through the cracks.  It is more than brilliant, if that is even logical.   I have to defer to Nigels excellent assessment "This is even bigger than the last one!"  as in BIG

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

scottieD

Yeah, just super- great melody, great production - you are the new Hurdy Gurdy Man! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...