5000 Posts !! A hero and a man of peace !!

Started by Geir, March 23, 2010, 05:54:12 PM

Tony W

Nice post Nigel, Unfortunately I'm much too shallow to put that much work into it. Your thoughts reflect my own.

So on to what I'm not too lazy to do....

Every Super Hero deserves his prize

Or maybe you prefer to slip over to the dark side a bit..

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Ferryman on March 24, 2010, 12:59:56 AMIndeed, he is a superhero and a fine person. And someone who has grown incredibly in his music over those 5000 posts - they weren't all boobs you know! I still remember hearing those early jams with Kai and the other Osckilo guys. They were clearly evidence of natural talent but showed someone taking steps on a musical journey. And look how far Tharek's music has come, it covers many genres and styles, his guitar playing and singing have progressed amazingly and he is an accomplished live performer. And all in 5000 posts!

Keep that journey going Tharek, we are glad to be along for the ride.

Cheers,

Nigel
Nigel is a good guy to quote usually, his lyrical assessments usually go well beyond mere hyperbole, ito realms of stratisbole.  His reason is beyond reason and borders on meta-reason, but enough about Nigel, this is a celebration of Tharek/Osckilo.  Man of faith, man of science, protector of all the good that is in the world, uplifting of spirit, generous of self, probing of mind, tender of hands.  I think I can best sum up my feelings about T-man with the following quote that I spent countless minutes to find on the internet:

"Faith fully understood amounts to conformity to truth, whereas rational thought is but an imperfect means of apprehending truth. Conforming to truth involves apprehending or understanding it theoretically, but theoretically understanding truth does not necessarily involve conforming to it."

You are a shining light T-man, long may you shine.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Yeah! All that shizzle bro.

Love and peace man.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Can't think of anyone more deserving of the title Super Hero, but James is nippin' at yer heels...  :D

Congrats, T!  :) :) :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Greeny

Way to go, Mr T !

That's one hell of a mountain of posts, great music and boobs you've given us!

Glad to have met you - online and offline, brother :-)

henwrench

5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000 5000

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

I am Humbled Bro's!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Glad you Liked the Boobs and Tunes!

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 24, 2010, 07:43:04 AM"Faith fully understood amounts to conformity to truth, whereas rational thought is but an imperfect means of apprehending truth. Conforming to truth involves apprehending or understanding it theoretically, but theoretically understanding truth does not necessarily involve conforming to it."

It's Like Cricket/Baseball.......

We are Fielders......

You Just have put Yourself in a Place where you can catch the Ball......

Then you give the ball back and get back in possition...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Is it Just me or does she look Pissed off.........?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SE

Well done and your new status is well deserved, always love your music, so again well done!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80