Blues in G

Started by madrab, August 11, 2008, 08:42:26 AM

Greeny

Quote from: madrab on August 11, 2008, 08:42:26 AMI still have troubles with the drums. On this one I browsed the drum patterns and tried to figure out bass-lines. I found one and recorded it. I think I did the solo after that. Then rythm guitar and finally some sounds from my nintendo ds using elektroplankton.

Whenever I try to focus more and make the arrangement in advance something gets lost. Here, I just played... I wish I could do more complicated arrangements without losing that something.

Now... this is just a thought. Have you considered putting this on the collaboration thread for someone to add some vocals and lyrics? I love blues, and I can play it pretty well, but not half as good as this. I've got a few adaptable 12-bar blues based lyrics that might fit nicely with this though....

Prive

Hey, let's do it!!!! i've started to learn Harmonica yesterday, i'll record some 12 bars blues and we could start "The micro Blues Band" jajaja.
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Nice song. Realy liked it. The guitar sounds were sweet.

madrab

Now... this is just a thought. Have you considered putting this on the collaboration thread for someone to add some vocals and lyrics? I love blues, and I can play it pretty well, but not half as good as this. I've got a few adaptable 12-bar blues based lyrics that might fit nicely with this though....
[/quote]

Good idea!
I'll post it there.
that is, here:
http://microrecorders.org/community/collaborations/blues-in-g-do-what-you-want/0/

cheers,

I really like the lead, some great riffs but not quite so sure about the backing, seems to distract at times