TributeFest - Okay to Cover

Started by 64Guitars, March 19, 2010, 08:01:42 PM

T.C. Elliott

Could it be because I link to all (but one, apparently) of my songs from off site? I take that back, all the songs off site (but one from reverbnation for some reason.)

I think we spoke about this in the past.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on December 28, 2014, 06:09:46 PMCould it be because I link to all (but one, apparently) of my songs from off site? I take that back, all the songs off site (but one from reverbnation for some reason.)

I think we spoke about this in the past.

Yes. I looked into today and the jukebox playlist is populated from the attachments table in the database. Since your song posts have no attachments, they're not listed. However, I modified the code a bit so that your name at least appears in the list now. When I have some more time, I'll see if I can get it to show the songs too, but I can't promise anything.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

The list at the top of this post is now updated. It still includes everyone who was in the original list from March 19, 2010. If any of those members no longer want to be in the list, let me know and I'll remove you.

Anyone who includes the "Okay to Cover" icon in their signature is automatically included in the "Okay to Cover" jukebox.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=Playall;u=0;OkayToCover

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

ODH

My IOS 8.1 phone won't show me (or play obviously) the songs in these jukeboxes. Do I need to change a setting or something?
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Geir

Quote from: Nick_ODH on January 02, 2015, 02:05:41 PMMy IOS 8.1 phone won't show me (or play obviously) the songs in these jukeboxes. Do I need to change a setting or something?
You can use the Puffin browser. I haven't found any other browsers that will play them
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Nick_ODH on January 02, 2015, 02:05:41 PMMy IOS 8.1 phone won't show me (or play obviously) the songs in these jukeboxes. Do I need to change a setting or something?

All of our multi-song jukeboxes require Adobe Flash. Unfortunately, iOS does not support Flash so our jukeboxes won't work on iOS devices.

As Geir mentioned, you can use the Puffin web browser in iOS to play our jukeboxes. It works by running Flash remotely on their servers, then streaming the content to your iOS device.

http://www.puffinbrowser.com/

Here's another web browser that might work:

http://photonbrowser.com/

Although, I think Puffin is free while Photon is not.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Mike_S

My stuff is okay to cover too - I put the badge on my signature thingy. It might be tricky tho as as lot of my stuff is instrumental along with some covers, there are a couple of exceptions tho.

Thx

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: 64Guitars on December 28, 2014, 10:01:53 PM... I modified the code a bit so that your name at least appears in the list now. When I have some more time, I'll see if I can get it to show the songs too, but I can't promise anything.

I assume you made the work around where it shows song posts instead of the unpopulated jukebox. That's a great idea considering the site restraints. Thank you for that.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If anyone wants to cover anything of mine --
They are more than welcome
Altho' I have to say I would'nt bother trying to cover most of my own stuff myself;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

T.C. Elliott

Quote from: fenderbender on January 02, 2015, 06:03:25 PM;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If anyone wants to cover anything of mine --
They are more than welcome
Altho' I have to say I would'nt bother trying to cover most of my own stuff myself;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tommy

Luckily enough we have a replayfest going on, too. I plan to cover one of mine own at some point in the next two months.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper