Writing a set list for a gig can get you thrown off a train...

Started by Greeny, March 19, 2010, 10:07:47 AM

Greeny

This would be laughable if it wasn't true. I've commuted with this train company for over 15 years, and it has to be said that I hate them with a passion that goes beyond mere hatred; it's more of a psychotic, foaming-mouthed rage. And that's just for the way they run their trains. This story, however, is an indication of how far they've descended into facist bullying and paranoia. George Orwell was right: Big Brother really is watching you...  :o

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/man-thrown-off-train-over-killers-gig-list-1922755.html

Greeny

God knows what would have happened if he'd planned any covers by Anthrax, lol

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Satchwood

Wow ~ very interesting ~ i guess we all can be considered potential terrorists by "big brother" these days.... geez...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

StevieM

I'm probably on the FBI/CIA and who knows who the f**k else's list. Not so long ago I was e mailing a fella in the USA about Music. As always, I started them off with 'Hi -----' ,    his name is Jack!!!! :D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

OsCKilO

Give a fuck witt some power. . . . .

and they will make an even bigger cock out of themselves than the time when they didn't have it. . .

Little napoleons. . .
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ted

Makes me want to get on a train, with a notepad, and write:

To Do:
1) Pick up dry cleaning.
2) Go to post office.
3) Expose the idiocy of the person reading over my shoulder right now.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac