Through Space

Started by guitarlick, August 10, 2008, 03:35:59 PM

guitarlick

Throughspace
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My third upload of the day!  Another song played on my GEM Equinox Pro 88 keyboard, and recorded/arranged/mixed using the Micro BR.

This time the song is inspired by space.  The original is a bit longer - hence this recording does end a bit abruptly.

Cheers.

Pedro

Good stuff!

Sounds spacey, keep up the good work.

SteveG

You mean the MBR is not just for guitars  ??? Wish I could play keys, have tried but could not get my head (or fingers) round it. Reminds me of Jean Michael Jarre.

guitarlick

Thanks for the feedback.

I must admit I originally bought my BMBR to complement my guitar; the truth is, there are so many other recording possibilities.

In fact, my interest in keyboard playing came before the guitar.  I bought my GEM Equinox Pro 88 in a sale a few years ago.  It's not that well known, but it is a terrific piece of kit.  It does have an onboard computer/arranger, but is sadley a real challenge to use.  What I discovered yesterday, is how easy the BMBR is to use alongside my keyboard, for recording/arranging mixing etc.

My master plan is to combine the keyboard/guitar etc. and produce some original music.