Started by Rockatron, March 17, 2010, 02:14:12 PM

Rockatron

Cats against nature
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey Y'all!   8)

Here's "Cats Against Nature".   

I have a cat at home and she's wild (although very fluffy and kind most of times).  However on most days, she can run everywhere and hide like a criminal ready to attack my guts.  She can look at me looking peaceful but then (although clawless), plan her way to hell without asking for my advice.  Anyhow, this song is for Cats of the world who dare attack their masters!

Hope you enjoy! Rockatron
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

Oldrottenhead

you should get a job in marketing that is one great title for a song, certainly caught my eye and made it stand out in the long list of unread posts i need to get through, but not only a great marketing campaign but a bloody great product.

from
a satisfied customer.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Love,in the guitar really heavy with great beat, nice work!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ted

You need to get FreddyBoyo to put some of his Fists of Glory-style bass on this.

Time:
0:00
Volume:

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

GeantdAuton

Nice riff. The begining rocks very heavy !
I prefer the fisrt part with distortion.
Good idea the end with clean guitar but maybe it needs a litle bit more of work on that part.

SwanSong

Hi there
I also agree with the above. and great marketing.
rythem sounds great could stand a bit more lead
or melody line in there. over all a great start...
enjoyed it . Remember A Cat has Nine lIVES.....!

lexman

Great riff and verify nice emotional soloing.
Good job
While typing above, the break of the song starts and that is really amazing.

My advice add some bass and its really rockin'

Rockatron

Quote from: SwanSong on March 17, 2010, 06:34:19 PMHi there
I also agree with the above. and great marketing.
rythem sounds great could stand a bit more lead
or melody line in there. over all a great start...
enjoyed it . Remember A Cat has Nine lIVES.....!

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  I might get FreddyBoyo and I to add the bass lines on that one as I agree it would ROCK!!!!!!!

I also agree SwanSong:  Nine lives is quite plenty and so, myself alone with one single life might not make it out alive.  Pray for me, I might get slashed tonight by Mr. Puffy.
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

Rockatron

Quote from: GeantdAuton on March 17, 2010, 03:32:17 PMNice riff. The begining rocks very heavy !
I prefer the fisrt part with distortion.
Good idea the end with clean guitar but maybe it needs a litle bit more of work on that part.

Yes, I agree that the clean part at the end needs more work.  I also found the end rythym could have finished less quickly. 
Thanks for the feedback GeantdAuton
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

Ferryman

The marketing drew me in as well, great idea. Love the heavy riffing and the solos, I like the idea of the clean section but perhaps the sound is a little too "clean". I think if you doubled it up it might work. Lots of potential though, keep going.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR