Newbie question: "Play all my songs" feature

Started by alfstone, March 11, 2010, 01:18:32 PM

alfstone

Any tutorial about it? How do you add this feature to your profile?

???

Thanks!

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

64Guitars

The "Play all my songs" feature should work automatically. I'm not sure why it's not showing your songs but I'm looking into it now.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

There also seem to be a limit on 36 songs .... at least that's how many my player has ... and so has Sir Rottenhead
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on March 11, 2010, 02:35:25 PMThere also seem to be a limit on 36 songs .... at least that's how many my player has ... and so has Sir Rottenhead

That's strange. When I view yours I see 61 songs. When I view oldrottenhead's, I see 282 songs. I don't understand why you'd only see 36. Weird.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

Sorry .. my mistake .... the pop-up window was just small enough to hide the scroll-bar .... I did indeed have 61 songs ....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

i think it only shows songs posted in the original songs board, if you post a song in covver songs it doesnt show there and also if your song is posted off site at soundclick for example
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 12, 2010, 06:39:55 AMi think it only shows songs posted in the original songs board, if you post a song in covver songs it doesnt show there and also if your song is posted off site at soundclick for example

Thanks oldrottenhead. I'd forgotten that covers don't show up. That explains why Alfredo's songs don't show in his jukebox - they are both covers.

I'll fix that as soon as I get a chance. It shouldn't matter which board the song is posted in.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tony W

are you going to fix it across all boards, to include backers?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

The "Play all my songs" jukebox now includes MP3s from all of the boards. Now Alfredo's two songs show in his playlist. And oldrottenhead's playlist jumped from a measly 282 songs to 370.  ;)

I've also made the jukebox bigger so that long song titles can be read and you won't have to scroll as much through long song lists.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London