song crafters is back!

Started by Flash Harry, March 10, 2010, 01:06:36 AM

Flash Harry

Huge thank you to 64 guitars for the work he has put into transferring the site. Thank you too to Pedro for the assistance that he gave and for creating the site in the first place and for agreeing to pass the torch to others rather than close the site down.
Thanks to to all the members for being patient while the transfer took place. I hope that this community will continue being the supportive friendly place it has been this far.

Cheers everyone

Mike
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

j.g.

Great work by 64 Guitars getting all that done. I have a hard job with my smaller websites organising so I know how difficult this would have been for this massive site. It was great having information coming through to know where we were up to, a nice touch. Only been on the site a short time but an addict and missed hearing all the fantastic tracks the last few days. Well done to everybody concerned and Thank you for doing it. Long may it continue.

pjd1

Well done to all involved with the transfer and thank you to Flash Harry and 64 guitars for extending the life of the forum !! it is a special place for everyone who has access to it ,and a fountain of knowledge and incredible diverse talent , i will look fwd to hearing and posting music in the next coming weeks !!

Fantastic to say the least !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

64guitars you are a star go get some well deserved sleep now.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Saijinn Maas

Awesome! Thanks for all the hard work 64g!

Bluesberry

Maybe we can get that Gringo song now!!!!!!!!  Gringo, Gringo, Gringo.  We all miss you Gringo.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Thanks to all involved in not letting this site die on the operating table.  Great job guys.  This is the greatest music forum on the web.  Long live Songcrafters, lets make some music.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quotelets make some music.
yeah! baby!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Thank you for keeping this dream alive. . . .  all of ya. . .
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Redler

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 10, 2010, 05:01:05 AMThis is the greatest music forum on the web.  Long live Songcrafters, lets make some music.

Well said, Dave! And thanks to 64 and everyone!

- Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR