Gringo - Unmasked

Started by henwrench, March 04, 2010, 04:29:34 AM

Gnasty

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 07, 2010, 10:24:48 AMNash the Slash..hmmmm...three judges....hmmm...small-tins-of-fruit/Lobster Boy/Gringo...hmmm...skull mandolins...hmmm....I smell the stink of conspiracy in the wind here...hmmm...Gnasty playing guitar in said competition...hmmm...did you guys win Gnasty...hmmmmm...Gnasty spelled backwards is Ytsang...hmmmm...I think maybe...damn shape-shifting albino lizard bitches...always interfering with our quite little dimension.

Nah we didn't win of course!! The pop rockers always win...Now that sounds familiar too!

Gnasty is actually my first name and acid flashback is my last name.

Here is a pic of me back in the day trying to make it!

GNASTY ACID FLASHBACK
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

Quote from: Ferryman on October 07, 2010, 08:24:42 AMNow I'm out the other side and it's all been revealed to me. smalltins of fruit is just a man in a garden centre, Gringo is Henny's wife taking the p**s out of us sad gits and Lobster Boy doesn't really exist, he's just a figment of mad Dave's imagination while he was out of his head on an iffy fish dish while on holiday.
rofl . ... . .... .... .. ... . Leave the mushrooms alone Nigel !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Facemask93

Now theres something i used to love , Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

LSD

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Ferryman

Ah, that gin & tonic cured everything.

Quote from: FuzzFace on October 07, 2010, 12:29:50 PMAre you eating from the bomb shelter stockpile again?  We might need that!

Bomb shelter? We've got a bomb shelter? Nobody told me. You're all locked up safe in the bomb shelter aren't you, leaving me on the outside to face lobsters in the Mexican garden centre.......

Quote from: Gnasty on October 07, 2010, 12:49:17 PMHere was my album  ;D

Loved the pic of you when you were trying to make it. The album looks interesting, but wait...... what happens if a young person takes PINK LSD tabs? Oh no, it's the genesis of Lobster Boy......

Quote from: facemask93 on October 07, 2010, 01:00:16 PMNow theres something i used to love , Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Rob, your first post cracked me up. It must be like the old days reading this thread......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

3 years and 7 months missing .... hmmmm did Gringo get sucked into the vortex between The autumn song and ....... what ? ....... is that the lobster boy I hear in the distance ? ..... it must be a .... oh no !!!   :o ... I see them spiders coming ... they have been watching this for days now .... could it be .. .... it must   .... be ..... the second .... coming ....... of ................ GRINGO  ? :o
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Satchwood

Gingo's at the bingo apologizing for cinco de drinko
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Gringo's hanging with Ringo

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tangled Wires

I demand a Gringo and Small Tins of Fruit collaboration to announce both of their comebacks

recorder
Boss Micro BR