Gringo - Unmasked

Started by henwrench, March 04, 2010, 04:29:34 AM

Gnasty

Nash the Slash was actually a judge for a band competition i was in back in the mid 90's.

I was just filling in for a guitarist in another band Cause he had to do work travel.

If i recall there was 3 judges. Hmmm...Sounds like a TV hit to me!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gnasty on October 07, 2010, 10:20:45 AMNash the Slash was actually a judge for a band competition i was in back in the mid 90's.

I was just filling in for a guitarist in another band Cause he had to do work travel.

If i recall there was 3 judges. Hmmm...Sounds like a TV hit to me!
Nash the Slash..hmmmm...three judges....hmmm...small-tins-of-fruit/Lobster Boy/Gringo...hmmm...skull mandolins...hmmm....I smell the stink of conspiracy in the wind here...hmmm...Gnasty playing guitar in said competition...hmmm...did you guys win Gnasty...hmmmmm...Gnasty spelled backwards is Ytsang...hmmmm...I think maybe...damn shape-shifting albino lizard bitches...always interfering with our quite little dimension.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Was one of the other judges wearing a mexican sombrero perchance.....? Did any of them scream when dropped in boiling water? Bluesberry, there is definitely a conspiracy going on here...

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

And Gnasty seems to be smack dab in the middle of it.  What you got to say for yourself conspiracy-boy.  Is your name really Gnasty at all. perhaps Randy, or Chachie, or maybe even Bob.  Time to level the playing field, fess up to your diabolical schemes, you in cahoots with the terrible trio that is small-tins-of-fruit/Lobster Boy/Gringo.

*Disclaimer: just having a goof here Gnasty, not meant as a personal attack, maybe your real name is Gnasty, maybe you have some mexican blood in you, maybe you like lobster rolls, maybe you eat fruit out of small tins, maybe you wrap yourself up in bandages at night when going out on the town...all perfectly acceptable things...we are trying to be an accepting and open forum after all.  Carry on your usual business...but remember we are watching...

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Yes, burn the witch! Now where's me pitchfork......

Dave, you are just cracking me up here. Am I part of the conspiracy as well? Am I so deep in trans-dimensional double- and triple-crossing that I am my own worst enemy?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Don't say it Nigel, hold strong, their mind games are mighty, but you and me are on the side of right and honour and eating fruit the natural way, the way the monkeys eat it, not out of small tins, we are natural men, and must stand strong against the evil that is descending upon us here.  I'm off the get peach right now, un-peeled of course...who amongst us is with me!!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Oh no, I ate some tinned peach earlier. I think I am infected, feeling a bit gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Whats that you say Nigel, is that "gin", as in a nice fruity alcoholic drink. I think you will be alright after all, counteract the tinned fruit, just have a couple of those drinks and go lie down.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Facemask93

Oh my god , i was looking for a site called songcrafters , and i've come across a cyber loony bin , where they talk of lobster men , evil tins of fruit and somebody that sounds really bad , cuz they call him Gnasty , whats worse is they are waiting for some old guy with a rotten head head to write them a song they can pray to , if i dont ever get to songcrafters , please dont come looking for me , i'll probably be held prisoner by their leader Gringo

HELP PLEASE ANYBODY
Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

FuzzFace

Quote from: Ferryman on October 07, 2010, 11:18:18 AMOh no, I ate some tinned peach earlier. I think I am infected, feeling a bit gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Tinned peach...  Are you eating from the bomb shelter stockpile again?  We might need that!