Gringo - Unmasked

Started by henwrench, March 04, 2010, 04:29:34 AM

Bluesberry

I just realized something, smalltins of fruit/Gringo/Lobster Boy rearranged to small-tins-of-fruit/Lobster Boy/Gringo is the postmodernist Father/Son/Holy Ghost...its all coming clear now!!!!

Turns out Gringo was the Holy Ghost all along

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Quote from: Ferryman on October 07, 2010, 07:35:50 AMBrothers and sisters, please join with me in the singing of hymn number 1, "Autumn Song", while we await the arrival of the Reverend ORH for our first service together to celebrate the revelation of stof/Gr/LB. The celestial garden centre beckons - I can smell the holy mulch now.

I'm with you brother !!

here's my harmony vox :
Time:
0:00
Volume:

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 07, 2010, 07:38:21 AMI just realized something, smalltins of fruit/Gringo/Lobster Boy rearranged to small-tins-of-fruit/Lobster Boy/Gringo is the postmodernist Father/Son/Holy Ghost...its all coming clear now!!!!

Turns out Gringo was the Holy Ghost all along

C'mon, keep up!

Although that means Lobster Boy is somehow a manifestation of smalltins of fruit. These pan dimensional beings are pretty scary.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

I had to click, just couldn't stay away from the button, and you know what, tears right now, from the beauty.  I cant see or feel the tears, but they are there all the same, tears from the beauty.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Quote from: Geir on October 07, 2010, 07:40:46 AMI'm with you brother !!

here's my harmony vox :
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Beyond celestial beauty dear brother. But careful, otherwise you'll risk intertwining this thread with the Autumn Song thread - who knows down which wormhole we could be travelling with that one....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

............wait.............what's happening...............thiis thread has imploded with Autumn Song and I'm being sucked into some kind of vortex...................................!><?><@~!"?><~@..........................

Now I'm out the other side and it's all been revealed to me. smalltins of fruit is just a man in a garden centre, Gringo is Henny's wife taking the p**s out of us sad gits and Lobster Boy doesn't really exist, he's just a figment of mad Dave's imagination while he was out of his head on an iffy fish dish while on holiday.

I guess I just lost my religion. There's got to be a song in there somewhere.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

I hear mandolins playing...

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Is it those skull mandolins? Damn those skull mandolins.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Looks like Nash the Slash was way ahead of his time after all...if only we listened all those years ago.  I'm off to pull out my FM albums looking for clues right now.  This is a global conspiracy in the making.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Interesting. I didn't know of Nash the Slash, I quite like his stuff that I just found on YouTube.

Now tell me more of this global conspiracy. Does it involve female Cornish Mexicans, boys with lobster claws and garden centres?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR