Gringo - Unmasked

Started by henwrench, March 04, 2010, 04:29:34 AM

Gringo

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 06, 2010, 04:11:44 PMAle is the new lager.

Now I know, you is one sick puppy. Even Gringo Knows what is good beer.
ADMIN APPROVED PRANKSTER

henwrench

oh, sweet jesus..... what has she been doing now???     Gringo snores, I've gotta sleep now, work tomorrow, my lap top is warm..... Just take it with a pinch of salt, everyone.... Gringo's back.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Quote from: henwrench on October 06, 2010, 04:39:21 PMoh, sweet jesus..... what has she been doing now???     Gringo snores, I've gotta sleep now, work tomorrow, my lap top is warm..... Just take it with a pinch of salt, everyone.... Gringo's back.

henwrench

BB and  I had fun chatting with her, but she might of put more than a pinch of salt in some peoples wounds today!! ::)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Gringo vs Lobster Man - the movie.

It's happening in my head right now.....................

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Donna D

Oh, dang! Another of Life's sweet illusions bitterly shattered!  :'(

In my short acquaintance with Gringo (after reading all of his/its/her posts last night), I'd quite come to like him/it/her. ;D  (Though I did wonder where his/its/her own songs were... ;) )

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Ferryman

Donna, you're new here, so you may be unaware that Gringo is an enigma which emerges when Henwrench's guarding spells around his PC get too weak to protect us from his/her/its warped (but rather fun) influence.

Quote from: Donna D on October 07, 2010, 03:09:53 AMThough I did wonder where his/its/her own songs were...

Gringo's songs exist in the gap between nightmares and reality. Or in the Mexican enclave in Cornwall. Either way, it's a pretty tiny space.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Could it be that Gringo is the original composer of Autumn Song ??? It sure has some of his/her/its qualities !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Oh no, could it be that Gringo is really smalltins of fruit? Perhaps smalltins of fruit is the "him" manifestation of the Gringo him/her/it triumvirate. Take a look at smalltins of fruit's picture - him appears to be a middle-aged bald man in a garden centre. Is Lobster Boy the "it" manifestation of Gringo? Is smalltins of fruit/Gringo/Lobster Boy a pan dimensional being that could be the new Flying Spaghetti Monster? We'll have to ask the Reverend ORH. Is heaven in fact a garden centre instead of a mountain with trees and a beer fountain?

So many questions, so few answers.

(Autumn Song is here in case you don't know it: https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=5027.0)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Nigel, you are a flipping genius, your questions are all making sense to me here this morning.  I believe we have stumbled onto a new, unknown deity.  A new religion in the making.  We need to spread the word far and wide.  We don't have too much time.  Its almost 2012 you know.  ORH, where are you, we need a song to guide us through these troubled times.

A holy trinity of smalltins of fruit/Gringo/Lobster Boy is just what the world needs right now to lead us to the holy promised land of the celestial garden center.  WOW, mind = blown this morning.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

It was Geir that revealed the link - he must be our prophet. And of course Donna identified stof/Gr/LB as a triumvirate "him/her/it", so she must be a prophet also. And of course you revealed Lobster Boy in all his pink glory, so you must be a prophet as well. I am just at a complete loss (which makes prophet and loss, ta raaa!).

Brothers and sisters, please join with me in the singing of hymn number 1, "Autumn Song", while we await the arrival of the Reverend ORH for our first service together to celebrate the revelation of stof/Gr/LB. The celestial garden centre beckons - I can smell the holy mulch now.

Now remind me, which planet was I on?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR