The future of Songcrafters.org

Started by 64Guitars, March 02, 2010, 09:42:47 AM

Satchwood

Super-Fantabulous Gentlemen!!!  This is Terrific news!!!  Woosh - what a relief......

Big thanks to ALL: Pedro, 64Guitars, Mike, Jim, TonyW, and Ted!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Oh Yeah, I almost forgot to mention.

Thank you Tony W and Ted for stepping up in the beginning.  Thanks to 64G for supporting the solutions required to save this site.  Thanks to Flash and ORH and 64G for providing the ultimate solution that will keep this site alive.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 02, 2010, 12:31:16 PMA feeling of relief is descending over me as I read this, a warm squishy feeling, a peacefull cosy feeling.  I may just sit here for a while and bask in the warm glow that is rising up from my lower geography.  As I sit and contemplate, feeling this warmth, I am reminded of that peacefull feeling, once, a long time ago, youthfull thoughts, sitting in this barred structure, looking out at the pretty colours of the room, swaddled in white puffy garments of an unknown nature.  A woman comes over and picks me up, laying me down on a hard surface, and proceeds to remove the white puffy garment, and replacing it with a new, clean version of said garment.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh, thats better, now then, where was I...Peacefull, hopefull feeling that all is well with the world.  Hope, thats all we really have anyway, hope.

I want some too! ;)

flyon90

Thanks to eveyone who makes this site possible, I probobly wouldn't even have figured out how to use my BR-600 without it.  I have had alot of fun listening to all the great music on here I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. 

Ferryman

Great news all round, many thanks to everyone involved. Now I have no excuses for not posting more music.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

I'm overwhelmed.

Thank you for all the kind words. Tharek you can continue to take the piss as much as you like. It keeps me grounded.

Right. Tim's done a new one, James has put some right camp lyrics to it, I have to play some bass......
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

T.C. Elliott

Thank you Ted and Tony W for stepping up. It was very good of you to be so quick on a way to keep the community alive.

And of course a great big thanks to Mike, Jim and 64Gs. I've not been here as much this past month as I would have liked, but even when just checking in, this place is great. And of course I have more time now so I'm glad it's still here.

And finally, one suggestion. How about a paypal link where we can donate for upkeep? Maybe get a cool little flag by your name for a year if you donate over 10 bucks. I dunnae, it'd be cool to help out, though.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Tangled Wires

Wonderful news, and a huge thank you too all concerned, each one of you is a legend for keeping this superb site alive!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Migs

This really is excellent news to start my day with.  I had concerns about the future direction of this place and they are all gone.

So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Gary F

THANKS TO ALL who stepped up to keep this family together!!This site means so much to so many now and to those who may join us in the years ahead !!!!!!

Gary