What a game!

Started by Vanncad, February 28, 2010, 04:26:13 PM

Vanncad

What an unbelievable hockey game!  :o

Much respect to my American friends.
Your team showed a lot of heart coming back to tie the game with only 25 seconds left!!!

I'm sure these two teams will meet up again in future Olympics, but today was one for the history books.

Great game by both teams!!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Bluesberry

Whoooot whooooot.  That was great hockey folks, damn fine game, kept me riveted from start to finish.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hank987

It was an awesome game for sure. Same respect to the Canadians who never gave up after the first loss to the US. Well deserved win.

Miller was great, no doubt, he had to be.

The feeling is that this maybe the last time the NHL will close down its doors for the Olympics so we may not see another game this intense with that much talent for a long time.

launched

I missed the game because I am a fu**ing toad... A friend of mine has it taped, though.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Migs

I would have loved to have watched it ... if the fooked broadcaster here who bought the rights to the Olympics had played it instead of their regular breakfast show.

They decided we should watch a breakfast show until 9:00am after which they went live to the last 5 minutes or so of ordinary time followed by the overtime then re-wound the taple and played the whole thing delayed when everyone had gone to work.

Bigs thumbs up to the Nine Network ... you pillocks.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

godinqc

Yes what a game ..  ;D
One of the best hockey games I've seen in a long time .. Both teams played extremely well !
Couldn't ask for a better finish , with Crosby scoring the winning goal in OT !
but the American team played extremely good also .. it could have done either way ..
Hopefully they will let the NHL players play at the next Olympics
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Hockey  ??? 

hmmm ....

But who had the fanciest trousers in the Curling finals  ::)

BTW congrats .....

To our Brittsh friends !!

For the first Winter Olympic gold in 30  years !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

Yes! Congrats to Canada...that was real drama. The right teams were in the final. And it was terrible watch first semi-final on friday when team USA scored six times in ten minutes against Finns...

- Kari (the thirteenth forward of our team :)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Quote from: Redler on March 01, 2010, 11:19:02 AMYes! Congrats to Canada...that was real drama. The right teams were in the final. And it was terrible watch first semi-final on friday when team USA scored six times in ten minutes against Finns...

- Kari (the thirteenth forward of our team :)

Congrats to Finland! Winning the bronze is a way better feeling than losing the gold and getting silver! USA was great...well done. A tough loss but you should be very very proud of such a young team. The entire games minus the opening day tragedy were the best...I'll be suffering from Olympic hangover for the next few days.

Oh and Geir, if you read this...What the heck is up with your curling teams pants?  :D Congrats on your country's success at the games.