MICRO BR - BATTLECRY

Started by 13STARZ+, January 10, 2008, 01:00:28 PM

13STARZ+

BATTLECRY
Time:
0:00
Volume:
THE LAST THING I RECORDED ON THE BR. 8)
AUDACITY SOFTWARE FOR THE FADE IN + OUT.

Pedro

Hello there 13STARZ+ and welcome to the forum.

Nice song you got there! Very powerful and very nicely recorded. Great guitar sound, very impressive.

Thank you very much for sharing this, keep them coming!  ;)

Just one thing: I appreciate very much your participation but could you stop using UPPERCASE letters in all your words? It makes things a bit difficult to read and is the internet equivalent to be shouting. You probably have the Capslock turned on so if you could turn it off it would be great. Hope you understand.

Oldrottenhead

jings crivvens an help ma boab, hard to believe you can do all that on a microbr, but it helps when you can actually play an instrument/instruments, unlike myself.
great tune and great playing, im off to put on a pair of my 12 year old daughters underpants, to see if i can do a vocal over this, the old vocal chords cannea reach the high notes anymore.
well done and welcome aboard.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

13STARZ+

apologies admin, job done  ;) and thank you.
fire away oldrottenhead, be interesting to see what you come up with.

Oldrottenhead

recorded it onto my micro via a line in from my pc to tracks 1 and 2 for a stereo mix, effects set at live mix,  am off to lock masel in a cupboard and see whit happens.
am seriously thinking of singing in broad scots cos everything ive posted previously has sounded mocktransatlanticky (look it up in the oxford scottish dictionary).
hope the auld muse comes intae the cupboard wi me.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

13STARZ+

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 10, 2008, 01:35:43 PMrecorded it onto my micro via a line in from my pc to tracks 1 and 2 for a stereo mix, effects set at live mix,  am off to lock masel in a cupboard and see whit happens.
am seriously thinking of singing in broad scots cos everything ive posted previously has sounded mocktransatlanticky (look it up in the oxford scottish dictionary).
hope the auld muse comes intae the cupboard wi me.

lookin forward tae it hahaha

Pedro

Just a question: What did you use for those synth strings in the background?

13STARZ+

I used a Yamaha PSR-E203 keyboard
The Guitar Was a BC RICH Warlock.

Pedro

Quote from: 13STARZ+ on January 10, 2008, 03:04:48 PMI used a Yamaha PSR-E203 keyboard
The Guitar Was a BC RICH Warlock.

That keyboard is very cool, didn't knew about it. And its not very expensive.
By the way, your song is contagious, had to add it to my playlist.  :D

13STARZ+

hahaha, thanks mate, you can hear all of my other stuff at
http://www.myspace.com/13starznbars

everything you hear was recorded with the BR.