It's Here!!!

Started by Saijinn Maas, February 25, 2010, 05:43:31 PM

Saijinn Maas

My Br-600 arrived yesterday! Spent most of last night messing around with it and learning some of the differences from the MBR. Was all set to record a new original I wrote, that took me nearly a week to write do to time... I go to open the doc... and it was gone!  >:(

Apparently, sometime after I went to bed, my computer did an automatic re-start because of an update. And though I could have sworn I saved it, apparently I didn't.  :( So I'll be spending the next couple of night rewriting the song before I have something worth recording.

So lesson learned here... again... ALWAYS SAVE YOUR FILES!!  ACK!!

But I am still excited about the br600. First thing I did was run my bass thru it. 64g was right! The bass patches are so much better than the ones in the MBR.

Almost forgot... I also got my Shure SM57 mic and stand too. Sound really good for vocals, like I was hoping. Haven''t had a chance to mic my amp yet though.

fenderbender

Hi as a fellow BR600 user(and still learning/finding the hidden jems in the vaults of the machine)
your gonna really enjoy the journey  8) 8)

tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Saijinn Maas

I'm already amazed at the differences in using the Bass patches compared to the MBR! Gonna have a lot of fun with this!