Theory Of A Nickel Creed

Started by antisocialworker, February 23, 2010, 08:11:44 PM

antisocialworker

theory-of-a-nickel-creed
Time:
0:00
Volume:
If anyone would like to add some vocals over this, please be my guest.

flyon90

Nice track man, cool wet guitar sound.

Redler

A great song with real good sounds. The riff you're playing is very good and the chorus (I presume it is chrs) is really killer! Good job, ASW! You got the talent how to write catchy punk/power pop songs.

- Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

antisocialworker

thanks guys, positive feedback always gives me creative energy, glad you liked it :)

launched

What a great guitar tone you have here - And the weighted riff is killer!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tangled Wires

Great stuff, cool driving rythym throughout and wicked riff!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gary F

This is really good stuff!! I can tell that you put a lot into your music.Great sounding guitars!
A very good well mixed production!!!

Gary

Geir

Great work !!

Some killer riffs and a well constructed song. Would be great to hear some vocals on this one. Really great solo too !! You're a talented man !!

If you want someone to put vocals on it may I come with a suggestion? Post a copy of this in collabs that has not been mastered. You seem to have used a mastering patch with heavy compression and if someone is to add to this and do another master of the result, I thing the sound will suffer.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

antisocialworker

thanks for the comment and suggestion, but i used riffworks to record this song, and I dont think I can undo any effects I used....that compression sound you hear may just be the tone I used, I screwed around with nearly all the effects the program had. but I will post it in the collabs anyways and see what happens. thanks.

Satchwood

very CooL guitar music & talented playing!!  Luv the melodic Dmaj riff - great solo as well!  I can definitely picture some rockin singing on this one!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)