FoR Every Breath . composed and written by Neil Swanson. cp 2010

Started by SwanSong, February 23, 2010, 09:38:00 AM

SwanSong

For Every Breath You Walk With Me Composed By Neil Swanson cp 2010 (B.M.I)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
THIS SONG . is not quite completed yet. still working on lyrics and vocals. upon completion
will reupload the final mix and song. with vocalas. by my partner vocalist GEOFF.............
I tried to give this a romantic feeling . so hope u enjoy . I ts not a rock song but  ..
one must b versatile in all music. take care NEIL SWANSON..................................

PS..look at how many gorups like Kansas doing LOVE SONGS. like DUST IN THE WIND
my favorite...............................................................................................

lg

It is sounding great so far!
Can't wait to hear the finished song.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SwanSong

Hi all and thanks for the great comments. we have the lyrics and vocals. now workingon the
final mix. should b re posted by friday. with vox. as u call it. sorry never heard that term b4
for the one who was asking about mixing my songs and all. i just use sony sound forge 10
for tht and magix audio studio , which gives me a full array of professional processors.
reverb, compressors. filters.noise reduction . about 10 differnt equalizers. looks like a
pro studio . when the software opens up . if u saw all the control and all  .think of a mixng
board. when one is at a concert. in  the background. and more.hope that answers. and
i know nothng about mixing . i go by trieal and error. and how if eel  it hsould sound.........
agian thank s Neil..

Ps. can anyone tell me how to delte a song like when i go to reupload the vox version
again thanks and take care. leave on comment