RoadTrip Blues (Osckilo said to mark it explicit)

Started by Tony W, February 20, 2010, 06:31:01 PM

Tony W

I'm such a moron. I finally figured out why I adjust the vocal track, and the lead changes. I recorded the lead while listening through the monitors. The mic picked up the lead, and that's why I couldn't balance the 2 out.... DUH. I'm remixing and re-recording tonight with Cans on!

Total Rookie Mistake.........

Mach, I'll send you the lyrics when I get home VIA PM

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Funny lyrics lol - this is great Tony!!  It's like a funky blues tune.... this song would fit perfectly with a movie like "Dumb and Dumber"  - hilarious words -> thanks for the comic relief - cool guitar licks!  I'm smilin today - thanks!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Love that funky bcaking and weird sounds Tony, really different and great fun. Only getting some of the lyrics but I think I get what this is about...... Vox sound good btw and those bluse riffs are well blues-y. Well don, really emjoyed this!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

Good bump, 'cos I missed this first time around. It's twisted, quirky blues and I like the way it bounces along. There's some very good guitar tones and undercurrents going on here. Nice one, Tony. This is very cool. And as others point out, it would be right at home in some offbeat movie soundtrack.

Ted

Lends a whole new meaning to "Straight to the piePod."
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Bluesberry

remember the fun...remember the mess in the pants...really fun song