Life Interrupted (keyboard/guitar instrumental)

Started by Satchwood, February 13, 2010, 08:19:10 PM

SwanSong

OUTSTANDING Satchwood. very creative unique , it does have the ELO
FLAVOR AND STYX.. great job enjoyed it  NEIL

des0free

Sure put me in a trance!  Loooovvve the guitar tones!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

daveyboy

I really like this. The combination of keys and guitars gives it an 80's sound, but there is also other elements which bring it bang up to date. You sure know your way around a fretboard...quickly!
Agree with some of the previous comments, in that although it sounds spectacular as it is, a vocal would sound very cool on this.

Ferryman

Good bump, missed this first time round. Nice keyboard and guitar combo Tommy, and a really melodic instrumental. Did you ever take it further?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Actually i did re-post this song with lyrics and vocals by the wonderful Sasha from Tangled Wires.   She kindly added her artistic talent to my track to make it a song.   check it out,,, She adds a whole new dynamic to the song:

[reverbnation]3490539[/reverbnation]
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Facemask93

Iv'e always loved Sascha's vocals ,but then i love satch's music , so a match made heaven it is

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Tangled Wires

This song still gets regular plays in my car, its just the perfect combination of your stunning music and Sasha's superb vocal.

I am sure it won't be the last time she lends her voice to a Satchwood tune  ;D

recorder
Boss Micro BR