On The Radio

Started by SE, February 08, 2010, 04:04:20 PM

SE

RADIO_02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Felt like rocking it up a bit and this is the result.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Heard from the start (before the guitars even started) that this was an amps-to-11 tune ... and I needed one of those now!!

Great song !!! GREAT vox !!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

This rocks HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow....!

I Just Realized this is an Original!

I thought it was a cover! 

This is some superb Song Writing!!!!!!

Sounds like a Winner To me!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Torren61

Great song here, BUT, you gotta do something about the volume.  It had my rig red lined.  Just drop the output volume so it stays in line with everything else I'm playing at the time.  Good tune.

Tony W

Great song SE. Nothing wrong with pegging out now and then! If you wanted a rocker, then this is just what the doctor ordered. I have been ROCKED.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Dude! Awesome - Way to rock out with this monster tune! Killer vox, bro!

And, great songwriting - One of the better originals I've heard here. I'm very impressed!

I agree with the output volume, maybe knock it down just a little - I thought it was a great mix, though.

Sweeeeeeet tune, John!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

scottieD

OOh, I love it!  Has a great Blue Oyster Cult vibe to it....rock on some more please!!

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

StevieM

Downloaded!!! Going straight to my Rock collection. Sending it to my son, he's a big rock fan too.

This is GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Oldrottenhead

this is braw tell yer maw. gaun yersel se. i need to dig out my guitar and bang lumps out of it now. its been neglected.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Hey thanks everybody, really need to rock it up every now and then, got to agree with the output thing, must be going deaf in my old age, to many old seventies and eighties rock bands in the Glasgow Apollo.
ORH ma auld dear whidnae thank ye fur that, she always says ta me, son whit dae ye no play real music fur.
 Thanks again everybody.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80