Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

IanR

I'm not sure I could live without my MBR now.  For instance, last night I was changing strings on my guitar and was tuning up when my chromatic tuner packed it in.  "Bugger", I thought. 

Then my mind's eye pictured the tuner screen of the mighty MBR and my problem was solved.  I love it more and more. 

But, I am thinking about being unfaithful with the new BR800.  That picture at the top if the Forum list is tempting me.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Ferryman

Bummer. I usually take mine on business trips with me, it's so small it's easy to lose it!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mine's never left the house, it's still on the pedestal I put it on when I bought it. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Sorry you lost it but glad you got a new one!! I hid mine one day and forgot where i put it. Lucky no one was around me. I would of bit their ear off, i was so much in a bad mood  >:( >:(
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity