Self Imprisonment Maverick 31 & Wiley

Started by Wiley, February 08, 2010, 11:33:29 AM

Geir

Great piece of music, good choice PJ, this really works well with the great lyrics !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jim1970

Some great stuff Here!

Enjoyed this Very much!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Fantastic!! PJ, this is a great piece of music, beautifully played and composed. I love your guitar parts. The lead is great but I really enjoyed the subtle second guitar which is very well done, it adds so much atmosphere to the whole piece. And of course your voice is the icing on the cake here. It just fits so well. Very good indeed, this is a powerful piece.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

fenderbender

wow thats well done
great words and backing
well done M31 &wiley ---great recoeding
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

mr2kewl

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

StevieM

Brilliant words, brilliantly done.
That's some collab you two.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

scottieD

Really great words....love the music wiley, fits perfectly.  Would it be inappropriate if I said that your speaking voice is even sultrier than your singing voice?  Wow.   :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

holdempok

PJ you amaze me. Been along time. gold to hear you're still here. You have grown so much and are a very talented musician.
Why don't we do it on the road?

Wiley

Well many many thanks guys!!  It wouldn't have been possible without Mavericks great poem!!
So thanks to you Maverick!!
PJ