"Dance of the Stars". An original compositon. by Neil Swanson. (cp 2010 B.M.I.)

Started by SwanSong, February 06, 2010, 09:45:56 PM

SwanSong

DANCExxOFxTHExSTARS
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I have been playing instruments for over 25 years now and consider my self ..self taught
never had one lesson . and learned by watching listening , and a good ear..!  I am disabled
however . that only inspires me, that much more. to thank god for being alvie from the
car accident five year s ago. i have also many health issues. , but as we all know a lot
of people like Stevie Wonder , Ray Charles. etc. all succeeded in music in spite of
their handicapps. like mine.my main musical instrument is  A Korg Pro workstation synth
and also a lot of other software , utilites, and recording programs. like sony sound forge 10
i do a lot of covers also . and in an entirely new way . whic i will b uploading soong ..
I social network  and in five months have developed an audience of over 10.ooo followers
betwen the music sites. Facebook Twitter etc..If one is to make a goo at it . one must
do thier homework . and get public..hope all is enjoyed . have had many postive responses.
from other music sites on this original composition. .................................................

tonyblue

Keep playing and getting better until you can stand the sound that you are making

Tony W

interesting sound you've created. This is a well constructed piece, and the production was solid. On this site, you don't get very many posts that's not basted in some form or other with guitar, and I'll be honest, I'm thinking I might have to see for myself what a guitar sounds like on this.

Oh, welcome to the forum, and congrats, you're up to 10,002 listeners. I've been a musician for 10 months, and Have 11.5 listeners (one has a really short attention span) woot!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Great beat going on here and love the melody !! Seems you have had some bad luck in the past but it hasnt affected youre musical abillitys !! welcome to the forum i am a newbie myself but i know you will enjoy the feedback you will recieve from a superb composition !! another one to add to your,e 10.002 listeners .

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

launched

This does have a great beat and a cool sound to it. It also has a great attitude to it - Very cool!
You have 10,003 followers now!!

Quote from: Tony W on February 07, 2010, 04:08:28 AM...and Have 11.5 listeners (one has a really short attention span) woot!....

Sorry, Tony. When you get the other .5 out of me it will be so gratifying, though!  ;D

Welcome to the forum, and super job, Neil!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Vanncad

Cool vibe Swan!

Makes me feel like I'm sitting in a cabana sipping a cocktail, looking out over the ocean.
(Instead I'm sitting in a chair, sipping a tea, looking at this damn computer screen)  ;D

Welcome, and nice work! Looking forward to hearing more of your stuff.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Ferryman

Great job here. Not my kind of music but this is very well put together and also well produced. It's got a very good feel to it and your playing is great. Could you tel us what you recorded it on and what gear you used?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nelson

Great spirit., my friend.
There are 2 things that would send this song over the top, for me personally.
1st* I would love to hear a really intense  8 or 12 bar percussion breakdown , where the dancers/listeners just really go nuts.
2nd* Bring the Bass guitar up a little more, given it a more prominent roll in driving the already infectious groove of the song.
The song is already smoking and the quality of your production is outstanding. I close my eyes and I can see the band just taring it up.
Great job. keep up the good work.

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600