Interlude

Started by Owen Bourne, February 03, 2010, 01:38:20 PM

lg

Way cool! This is SOOO awesome!
I love classical when it is played well!
And you certainly have.
Welcome to our community here.
This is now residing on my mp3 player.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Satchwood

Luv violin/chello music - very classical !!  REally dig the steccato or pizzicato or whatever it's called!  Sound track music!

Know any Paganini ?

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Wow, real music! Pretty awesome stuff, as ORH said, please share with us how you did this, I presume it's your composition, did you play all the parts etc etc?

Welcome, you are clearly very talented and this is fabulous music.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mach

Quote from: Tony W on February 03, 2010, 02:10:43 PMI thought boobs were the highest form of respect?
Their up there!  :D

Man this is just awesome. Can't think of anything else to add but "just awesome"

Now, I know everyone is in anticipation to hear how this recording process was achieved, but take your time...no pressure.

No pressure at all... ;D

Oh and welcome aboard

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

mike

Didn't expect this at all.  Incredible.  It's great to hear a completely different style here.  Please continue uploading your stuff.

Mike

Owen Bourne

What can I say?

I am so completely humbled by what all you guys have said it's really quite moving!

I never thought such a warm, friendly and un-biased group of musicians existed!

In this harsh world there is light!

For what it's worth I wrote it on Sibelius software (trad music notation). And then put it through Vienna Symphonic Library for better sound.

I write for live players but it until I can twist a groups arm to play it I just have to rely on the computer alas.

THANKYOU ALL. The Classical business in UK is stuffy, elitist and cold. To be honest I don't even like new music, just Bach, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Monteverdi, Brahms, those guys.
 ...And Stevie Wonder...of course.

;D

Oldrottenhead

i thought you would like some edgar varese ,
we shall have to convert you lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Owen Bourne

Those boobs are superb.

Quite superb

Owen Bourne

I saw some Varese at the Royal Albert Hall: sounded a bit ridiculous after a while and I think some Grannies near me wanted to throw up!

However he had cool hair.

OsCKilO

Post that cover version bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy