"listen" music by damian lertora vocals/lyrics by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 02, 2010, 03:04:42 AM

Oldrottenhead

L1ST3N02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
i was in the middle of doing  new song with hooper when damian sent this piece, my first draft of lyrics for hoopers piece didnt pan out so we did a rewrite. watch out for something soon on that score.
anyway the lyrics that where not used became the starting point for this song only a few lines where used and i dunno if they are any good or not but its a work in progress, i hope you like it.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

Very very nice guys!  I liked the lyrics!!  Awesome!! Has  a very laid back feel to it!

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

Its already great, I can't imagine what better will sound like!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

How is it a 'work in progress', Jim?
I'd say it was finished, and a damn good song it is!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Oldrottenhead

i'm not sure if damian wants to fiddle more with it or wether i should add more vocals to it, i'll let it lie for now too close to it to see the wood for the trees, vox was also done in a first take so am not sure if i can do a better take bin working on so many different songs not had time to try
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

WOW what a great feel here. love all the details - the big reverb...the guiro is kick ass! nice drumming - a gentle mosh pit of my dreams kind of vibe!!!!!

pjd1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tangled Wires

Top song this, love the ambience of the music and your vocal sits perfectly over this Jim. Fabulous stuff, whether you chose to add to it further or not.

recorder
Boss Micro BR