First Song

Started by Pedro, December 16, 2007, 06:26:51 PM

Pedro

Quote from: nuno on February 08, 2008, 04:04:39 AMMuito bom! Are the reverb effects made with micro br? They sound fantastic.

Obrigado! (Thank you!)

Yes, all the effects are from Micro BR. I think reverb is the only effect. The wind-like effects is me doing "ssssssssssssssss".  :D

hooper

Was digging around in the archives this afternoon and ran across this: The very first post in the Post Your Work section, just a little over a year ago. By our host, Pedro. And its so good!  Why don't we hear more music from you?

There have been a lot of mp3's pass through here since then and a lot of fun been had. Thanks again Pedro for the hospitality and let's hear more recordings from you!

Hooper  :)
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

SteveG

Quote from: hooper on January 15, 2009, 02:18:08 PMWas digging around in the archives this afternoon and ran across this: The very first post in the Post Your Work section, just a little over a year ago. By our host, Pedro. And its so good!  Why don't we hear more music from you?

There have been a lot of mp3's pass through here since then and a lot of fun been had. Thanks again Pedro for the hospitality and let's hear more recordings from you!

Hooper  :)

I second the motion.

Wiley

Wow I don't think I have ever heard Pedro Play!!

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

mr2kewl

excellent, Pedro.

i get a very soothing ethereal Pat Matheny flavor from it.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Rata-tat-tat

Nice bump Wiley. Yes... this is great stuff. I agree, this sounds like studio quality. Very well put together.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

lg

Nice!
Very flavorful composition.
Nice bump!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ferryman

Great to hear more from Pdero, our founder and original mentor. Great bump.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Hooper, thanks for the Original bump! PJ, are you assuming BB's role while he is on vacation?

Pedro, thank you so much for hosting this site.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR