First Song

Started by Pedro, December 16, 2007, 06:26:51 PM

Pedro

To inaugurate this section I will post a musical idea I created on Micro Br sometime ago. It's nothing special, really.

Acoustic guitar and effects were captured with the built-in mic, electric guitar directly on the guitar in, fade out was made using Adobe Audition.

Any reviews are welcome.

:)

PS: To download the song you must be registered.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mr. Scar

nice! i feel kinda like a smiley smile thing going on there....very fresh!

catch a wave
-Mr. Scar

Pedro

Quote from: Mr. Scar on January 04, 2008, 03:02:41 PMnice! i feel kinda like a smiley smile thing going on there....very fresh!

catch a wave
-Mr. Scar

Quote from: DaNzIg13 on January 05, 2008, 11:11:42 AMi liked that! good job!!

Thank you both of you for your comments! ;)

guitarhead

Pretty cool idea, loved it. :)

waynesan76

GET OUTTA MY HEAD DUDE!

That's the same exact song I hear every time I'm about to pass out on the beach from too many coronas!

Just kidding, but when I heard it that's where the song put me. I could almost hear the tide coming in.

Great job!

Pedro

QuoteThat's the same exact song I hear every time I'm about to pass out on the beach from too many coronas!

Ahahaha, too much beach for me last year, that's the result.

QuoteJust kidding, but when I heard it that's where the song put me. I could almost hear the tide coming in.

Great job!

Thanks. :)

if people didnt know it was done on a br they probably thought it was made in some high quality studio! nice playing man!

Pedro

Quote from: blinkd44 on February 04, 2008, 05:51:50 PMif people didnt know it was done on a br they probably thought it was made in some high quality studio! nice playing man!

I wouldn't go so far but thanks man!

nuno

Muito bom! Are the reverb effects made with micro br? They sound fantastic.