room for improvement music by mr2cool spoken vox/lyrics by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 29, 2010, 11:17:50 AM

Oldrottenhead

room for improvement.
Time:
0:00
Volume:
to celebrate mr2cool's 500th post and jointly celebrate me knowing what day of the week it is. (you thought you could fox me mark) mr2cool's original post is here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=5996.msg75125#msg75125 and i have rambled over it in a beat poet kinda stylee.

is now called room for improvement
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

I can't believe it. Just marvelous - I didn't think you could top "You Were Still Here", but this is interstellar.

It brings me back to the day when as a kid I told an older fella up the road how I rebuilt my snowmobile engine. And he said "Bet you had a pocket full of parts left over when you were done". I lied and said no, but I did!!! Damn it, Jim, you put me in stitches all the way through. Absolutely brilliant work.

And it wouldn't have been possible without mr2cool. Like I said before, one of the better "together" pieces he has performed.

I'm impressed with the both of you!! Wow!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

its a story about all the boys that opened up their transistor radios to see if there where little people inside singing the songs. or was that just me?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 29, 2010, 02:15:56 PMits a story about all the boys that opened up their transistor radios to see if there where little people inside singing the songs. or was that just me?

My early music influences; Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, Carlos Malcolm and his Afro Jamaican Rhythms and Ray Stevens performed for me inside one of these:

Oldrottenhead

i had 10 cc's original soundtrack inside one of them . lol creme was very very small or as we say in scotland "wee"
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann